Tag Archives: Irs Form 1116

You Don’t Have to Live Abroad to Claim the Foreign Tax Credit


Don’t think the  foreign tax credit is for diplomats and ex-pats only.  You don’t have to live in a foreign country in order to be eligible for the  foreign tax credit.  How is the world can that be possible?  Well think about your investments: you may not live overseas but your money might be!  If you own a mutual fund that has holdings in a Read More →